Sunday, May 13, 2012

Preparing a Place

"In my Father's house are many rooms.  If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also." John 14: 2-3



This Mother's Day, we are preparing a place.


A place at the table.


A place to dream sweet dreams.

 Right next to her sister.

A place to put her hairbows.

A place to put her clothes.


A place to go places.


A place in her brother and sister's hearts.

A place to be silly.

A place in a family.  A place to be loved.


We're coming, Ella.  Only 6 more days.





5 comments:

  1. oh what a sweet post. You are so ready for your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember "nesting" when I was pregnant, and it's wonderful to see others do it waiting for their sweeties. Welcome home, Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so excited for you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made me cry, Marj! I can't wait to read about her coming home. :)

    -- Emma (fodla on TWW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I’m so glad you get to have Ella come home!
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete